Many carpets available today have been treated with a stain resistant treatment and/or soil repellent treatment. Most food and beverage spills can be cleaned easily without leaving a permanent stain; however, even carpet with a stain resistant treatment is not “stain proof”. The longer the spill or staining material is allowed to remain on the carpet, the more difficult it may be to remove.

$99.00 (reg. $125) – 600 sq. ft. Steamed Cleaned and Deodorized

Our Guarantees

  • No unexpected charges on your invoice
  • We do not charge extra for spots in your carpet
  • We will beat any reasonable price by an additional 10%
  • We come back for free if you’re not satisfied!!
  • We never charge for Deodorizer. Deodorizer is always free.
  • 1 hour dry time
  • Kid and pet friendly

Carpet Cleaning Tips

A good form of carpet cleaning is always prevention. Taking proper care and maintaining your carpet clean, will save you money from having to buy expensive cleaning products.

  • Never rub rashly and carelessly at a carpet stain, this may only cause it to smear and become permanent. Also, doing this will weaken the fiber causing your carpet to wear out quicker.
  • Stains that are not treated well often reappear at the surface of your carpet. You may have thought you’ve cleaned the stain, but soon after you will see the same stain making its way to the surface of your rug. To prevent this, cover the stain with a thick cloth and weigh it down with something heavy overnight, allowing the cloth to absorb the stain, then, clean as usual.
  • Never use an iron or a hair dryer to dry a carpet stain, this will only seal the stain permanently on your rug.
  • Bi-weekly vacuuming will prevent dirty carpets.


The Importance of Carpet Cleaning Services

Regularly scheduled maintenance of carpets, naturally, is where Complete Steam Clean can save you from replacing your carpet. If you have just installed the carpet, you already realize the expense involved in doing so. But, even if you have not just done this, you probably realize the benefits of keeping your carpet clean. It will add value to the home if it is well maintained. It will help to keep the home odor free as well.

Regularly scheduled carpet cleaning services can save your organization the most money. That’s because ongoing maintenance and removal of the hidden dirt and grime embedded in carpet fiber can prevent premature wear and permanent staining.

A routine cleaning is what’s necessary to get rid of these allergens and also to prevent other organisms such as carpet beetles and carpet bugs living in your carpet. About 80% of soils that enter a building or house are dry. The remaining 20% are oils, greases and starches. The dry soils are easily removed by vacuuming and as long as they are removed on a daily basis it will help minimize the damage.


Servicing Windsor, LaSalle, Tecumseh, Lakeshore, Essex, Puce, Belle River, Stoney Point, Amherstburg.